Sector Skill Councils are set up as autonomous industry-led bodies by NSDC. They create Occupational Standards and Qualification bodies, develop competency framework, conduct ToA/ToT Programs, conduct skill gap studies and Assess and Certify trainees on the curriculum aligned to National Occupational Standards developed by them.
More about to learn about Sector Skill Councils Know More
VET is affiliated with
The Organization is conducting RPL PAN India level for construction sector with DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The Organization has also empaneled for Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) : Pan India The Organization is also empaneled assessment agency for Maharashtra (RPL).
VETAB has an efficient quality inspection and proctor team which carries of surprise checks of assessments PAN India regularly.
Virtual Education Trust has 35 Full Time Members and 100 Freelance consultants. The Organization has online Assessment platform (http://vetab.in) for conducting online assessments.
The Organization is also empaneled and actively working with Eight Sector Skills Councils. It has total 110 Certified Assessors in SSCs.
1. Indian Plumbing Skills Council (IPSC)
2. Construction Sill Development Council of India (CSDCI)
3. Skill Council of Green Jobs (SCGJ)
4. Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council (DWSSC)
5. Textile Sector Skill Council (TSC)
6. Furniture & Fittings Skill Council (FFSC)
7. Instrumentation Automation Surveillance & Communication Sector Skill Council (IASC-SSC)
8. Apparel, Made-Ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council (AMH SSC)