Virtual Education Trust - Assessing Body (VETAB) empaneled with Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) in 23 trades PAN India.
The Organization has successfully conducted assessments of more than Three Lakhs and Ninety thousand Candidates in across the Country under Govt. scheme.
The Organization is one of the highest certified Assessors Company. It has got 280 certified Assessors in more than 320 Job roles/modules in 23 trades.
The Organization is also participating as Assessing Body with State level Projects in the followings States:
- Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA): Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
- Odisha State Employment Mission (OSEM): Odisha
- Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority (CSSDA): Chhattisgarh
- Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM): Uttar Pradesh
- State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT –Haryana
The Organization is conducting RPL PAN India level for construction sector with DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The Organization has also empaneled for Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) : Pan India The Organization is also empaneled assessment agency for Maharashtra (RPL).
VETAB has an efficient quality inspection and proctor team which carries of surprise checks of assessments PAN India regularly.
Virtual Education Trust has 35 Full Time Members and 100 Freelance consultants. The Organization has online Assessment platform (http://vetab.in) for conducting online assessments.
The Organization is also empaneled and actively working with Eight Sector Skills Councils. It has total 110 Certified Assessors in SSCs.
- Indian Plumbing Skills Council (IPSC)
- Construction Sill Development Council of India (CSDCI)
- Skill Council of Green Jobs (SCGJ)
- Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council (DWSSC)
- Textile Sector Skill Council (TSC)
- Furniture & Fittings Skill Council (FFSC)
- Instrumentation Automation Surveillance & Communication Sector Skill Council (IASC-SSC)
- Apparel, Made-Ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council (AMH SSC)